- Due to a Level 2 Seminar at CrossFit St. Louis Park this weekend there will ONLY be a 7 a.m. class on Saturday, February 6th.
Events this Week:
- CrossFit St. Paul Happy Hour at Lake Monster Brewing – Thursday, February 4th at 4:30 p.m. – Beginning at 4:30 p.m. stop on by Lake Monster Brewing for a beer after any of the night classes at St. Paul.
- Bring a Friend Day at CrossFit Minneapolis – We’re opening up all CrossFit Classes at CrossFit Minneapolis on Thursday to friends and family. Bring in your friends and hit a great CrossFit workout together!
On the Lookout:
- The CrossFit Open – [begins February 25th] Each week we’ll be hosting The Open workout for that week at CrossFit St. Louis Park on Friday night. If you haven’t participated in The Open in years past you should definitely consider signing up. It’s a great community event and a lot of fun! Connect with a coach regarding any questions or concerns.
- Krych Olympic Weightlifting Seminar – The next seminar in the Twin Cities will be on March 19th at CrossFit St. Louis Park. The seminar is capped at thirty participants. To learn more and to reverse your spot click here.