- Bring a Friend Day at CrossFit Minneapolis – We’re opening up all CrossFit Classes at CrossFit Minneapolis on Thursday to friends and family. Bring in your friends and hit a great CrossFit workout together!
- New Member Meeting – January 23rd at 11:15 a.m. at CrossFit St. Louis Park. This event is for ALL new members (0 – 3 months) at any Union Fitness affiliate. We’ll be discussing how things are going and any questions you may have as a new CrossFitter. More details can be found on the Facebook event.
- Ice Skating at The Depot – January 24th at 11:00 a.m. at The Depot. Join us for a little ice skating fun! Event details can be found on the Facebook event.
Upcoming Nearby Events:
- Arctic Barbell Showdown – January 23rd at CrossFit 1080 in Woodbury, MN. The Arctic Barbell Showdown is a weightlifting competition for all skill levels. Perfect for the novice lifter looking for a first meet opportunity and the seasoned veteran looking to get back on the platform. Sign up and learn more about the event here.
On the Lookout:
- Krych Olympic Weightlifting Seminar – The next seminar in the Twin Cities will be on March 19th at CrossFit St. Louis Park. The seminar is capped at thirty participants. To learn more and to reverse your spot click here.