- Due to a Level 1 Seminar at CrossFit St. Paul this Saturday and Sunday (16th and 17th) there will only be a 7:00 a.m. class on both days.
- In lieu of the 5:30 a.m. and 6:30 a.m. class at CrossFit Minneapolis Monday through Friday there will ONLY be a 6:00 a.m. class (occurring Monday through Friday).
- New Member Meeting – January 23rd at 11:15 a.m. at CrossFit St. Louis Park. This event is for ALL new members (0 – 3 months) at any Union Fitness affiliate. We’ll be discussing how things are going and any questions you may have as a new CrossFitter.
Upcoming Nearby Events:
- Arctic Barbell Showdown – January 23rd at CrossFit 1080 in Woodbury, MN. The Arctic Barbell Showdown is a weightlifting competition for all skill levels. Perfect for the novice lifter looking for a first meet opportunity and the seasoned veteran looking to get back on the platform. Sign up and learn more about the event here.
On the Lookout:
- Krych Olympic Weightlifting Seminar – The next seminar in the Twin Cities will be on March 19th at CrossFit St. Louis Park. The seminar is capped at thirty participants. To learn more and to reverse your spot click here.